Terms and Conditions
Pangallo Estate Pty Ltd
By placing an order through this website you agree to the following trade terms and conditions.
Customer Service Policy
- Pangallo Estate Pty Ltd is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct.
- Standard delivery timeframes are between 2-10 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
- It is illegal to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18. By placing an order Pangallo Estate Pty Ltd you confirm that you are minimum 18 years of age. It is also an offence to obtain alcohol on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years, this includes purchasing the wine as a gift.
- By entering your email address, you consent to being added to our newsletter database.
- If you are dissatisfied with the quality of our wine or your experience in any way, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 9984 1288
- Pangallo Estate accepts that on occasions wine can be “faulty”. If a customer considers a wine to be faulty, please contact us immediately on email@example.com and we will be happy to replace or credit the order, within reason.
- If a customer is unhappy with their wine purchase in any way, we are happy to provide a full refund or replacement providing that 3/4 of the quantity of the original order is returned unopened, undamaged and intact. This is only applicable within 14 days of purchase date.
- Any information, we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our quarterly newsletter and to personalise your shopping experience with us.
- Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
- We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
- When purchasing from Pangallo Estate Pty your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 256-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 256-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. We currently use the STRIPE payment gateway.If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us.
For any queries or issues regarding any of the above, please contact Anthony Pangallo at :
Pangallo Estate Pty Ltd
PO Box 1578
Dee Why NSW 2099
Tel: 02-9984 1288